“Vexel” is the word we get when we combine the words vector and pixel. Instead of using vector-based lines, shapes, and polygons to create an image, a vexel is typically created using a raster program’s support for transparent layers.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Stunning Ballpoint Pen Drawings by Toni Efer
- Realistic & Conceptual Portrait Illustrations & Paintings by Tim O’Brien
- Disney Characters In Real Life
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
Comments are closed.