Food artist Jill, the mother of 3 little boys, transformed this regular banana into toilet shape for his youngest son.
She writes on her blog, “He is now a couple months from turning 3 & I need to get serious about talking potty! We made this Potty Fruit Snack for him today thinking a fun food potty might get him excited.”
This is pretty gross but to make it more fun the 3 little boys insisted her to add Hershey mini chocolate chips in the bowl.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Fun With Fruit: Incredible Creations Using Bananas
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Banana Dolphins in the Sea of Grapes
- Funny Food Art Using Potatoes
- Banana Carved In The Shape Of .45 Caliber Flintlock Gun
- Banana Trucker Hat
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art