Celebrity Portraits Made From Thousand of Circles
Artist Ben Heine created a series of amazing celebrities portraits made with just circles placing one by one. This project is called “Digital Circilism”. Each circle has a different size, color and tone and it takes between 100 to 180 hours for a single portrait.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Celebrity Portraits Made From Corn Flakes Cereal
- Stunning Ballpoint Pen Drawings by Toni Efer
- Celebrity Pizza Portraits by Domenico Crolla
- Celebrity Painting on Toasts
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.