From ladybugs to grasshoppers, each is individually hand adorned, and original a unique celebration of the contradictions between nature. He only works with non-endangered species from all around the world, fitting them with mechanisms from antique watches as well as old typewriter and sewing-machine parts.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Daring Damselfly Rests Inside Crocodile’s Open Jaw
- Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
- Lazy Damselfly Riding A Snake
- Brave Dragonfly Lands On The Head Of A Gecko
- Cowboy Frog Enjoys Riding A Beetle
- Praying Mantis Waving From Mamba’s Head
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.