Witty & Creative Illustrations By Chow Hon Lam – Part 2
These funny and creative illustrations designed by Malaysian t-shirt designer/illustrator Chow Hon Lam aka Flying Mouse. He has completed his project called Flying Mouse 365, which is creative 1 design a day, 365 designs a year.
His amazing humorous and inspiring artwork was featured in the past, see here. Today I am sharing the part 2 of it with some more witty and artistic illustrations from him.
You can see more of his prints and t-shirt designs on his website Flyingmouse365.com
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Funny Illustrations That Describe The Office Life Perfectly
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis