German photographer Jan von Holleben uses a bed as a canvas to illustrate dreams. In the ‘She Dreams of…’ project, the woman’s unconscious is shown acting out a range of scenarios in a night’s worth of dreams. Household objects take on a new life to become props to create her nocturnal world.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Mother Creates Beautiful Portraits of Her Daughter In Imaginary Landscapes
- Conceptual Photography of Sleeping Baby
- When My Baby Dreams
- Japanese Dad Takes Conceptual Portraits of His Daughter
- Creative Mom’s Photography Explores Her Baby’s Dreams
- Little Boy’s Imaginary World Explored With Photography
- Conceptual Photography of Cats
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.