Hello Kitty-Themed Maternity Hospital
The first ever Hello Kitty-themed maternity hospital has opened in Taiwan with the aim of easing the stress of childbirth with images of the popular cartoon character.
From blankets and birth certificates to cots and uniforms worn by staff, every aspect of the Hau Sheng Hospital in Yuanlin in central Taiwan is emblazoned with the feline motif. Patients are welcomed to the 30-bed hospital by a statue of Hello Kitty dressed in a doctor’s uniform.
And newborns get everything Hello Kitty but a set of whiskers, including pink or blue receiving blankets, nurses dressed in pink uniforms with cat-themed aprons, cot linen and room decor.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Ghostly Shadows Painted In Mental Hospital By Street Artist
- Hello-Kitty Obsession: Natasha Goldsworth Spent Over £50,000 Collecting Hello-Kitty Items
- A Grieving Father Asked Strangers To Photoshop A Picture Of His Baby Daughter After She Passed Away
- Crazy Yet Inspiring Hello Kitty Tattoos
- 2-Year-Old Cancer Patient Gets Pizza Party When She Taped The Request On Her Window
- Pirate-Themed CT Scanner For Kids