Miniature books lover Jozsef Tari is the proud owner of world’s smallest library. He has been collecting miniature books since 1972 and has over 4,500 books in his collection. Most of his books are Hungarian, but he has books in other languages too.
His collection also includes the world’s smallest book which is only 2.9 x 3.2 millimeters in size.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- People Blend Themselves in with Book Covers – Part 2
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.