When american artist Scott Wade’s car gets covered in dirt, it becomes a perfect canvas for his amazing art. He creates the pictures on the back windows of his and his wife’s car using his fingers and as assortment of brushes. Mr Wade can spend up to four hours perfecting his dirt drawings but admitted one heavy downpour could destroy his hard work.
“Almost everywhere we go, my wife and I get people gathering around our cars to take pictures and ask questions,’ he said. My wife once stopped at a red light and the people in the car behind her jumped out to take pictures with their camera phones.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
- Amazing Drawing with Sharpie Pen On Nissan Skyline GTR
- Car Dent Turned into Ninja Turtle
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Russian Guy Fixed Car Bump By Creative Painting
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.