Simple Public Figures
“Simple Public Figures” is a set of minimalist vectors about the famous characters like Marilyn Monroe, Mahatma Gandhi, Diego Maradona or Barak Obama By Ali Jabbar from United Arab Emirates.
I got in touch with Ali Jabbar and asked few questions regarding his artwork.
1. How did you get the idea to make simple portraits? did something “minimal” inspired you?
This is how my brain remembers faces. it assembles small details and feeling. So the project documents how I see these faces in my head.
2. When making a portrait – what details you try to see that you decide to focus on?
Every face has some unique elements. These elements is what keep pop up in my mind when I try to remember them.
3. Which portrait was so difficult for you to make and why?
every character comes with its challenges. Making the portrait is the easy part while figuring out the to keep in the face and what to remove is difficult.
4. Which one is your favorite portrait and why?
It is hard to pick one but each character has some kind of effects on me in bad or good way.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Beautiful Shadow Selfie
Comments are closed.
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)
Nice comical collection