Hand Cut Maps by Karen O’Leary
Jahangir Agha, 11 years ago 1 min read 1350
Artist Karen O’Leary of North Carolina has created an amazing series of hand cut paper maps of popular cities like Sydney, Manhattan, London, New Orleans and many more.
German designer Dirk Schachter also inspired us by creating beautiful Typography-Inspired-Maps but Karen O’Leary has really taken the maps drawing to a completely new level by creating maps using intricate paper cutting techniques. Let’s take a look at her artwork.
3. Montreal, Quebec
8. San Francisco
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Paper-cut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala – Part 2
- Amazing Papercut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala
- Amazing Papercraft from Lobulo Design
- Illuminated Paper Cut Boxes
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
Comments are closed.
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)
Its Superb fantastic map!