World’s Ugliest Face
Jahangir Agha, 11 years ago 1 min read 3346
Chinese performer Tang Shuquan shows his Guiness World Records medal.
43-year-old Tang Shuquan from China has won $10,000 for having world’s ugliest face, making the place in Guinness World Record. He has spent seven years perfecting his “gurn” — the craft of distorting one’s face as much as humanly possible.
Now Shuquan has put the call out to any fellow gurners, offering a $15,000 reward to anyone who can twist, turn or screw their face up more than him.
It’s one way to check if your breath is fresh.
Tang Shuquan when he’s not gurning. He looks fairly normal, doesn’t he?
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chinese Man Huang Chuncai Had World’s Biggest Facial Tumor of 25kg
- Meet Ram Singh: The Man with World’s Largest Mustache
- Meet The Real-Life Popeye With 31 Inch Biceps
- Ugly Face Competition in Spain
- Chinese Woman with Monster Looking Face
- The World’s Shortest Woman
- Meet Pauline Potter – World’s Heaviest Woman
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)