Sand Sculpture on World Water Day by Sudarshan Pattnaik
Visitors are seen near a sand sculpture created by sand artist Sudarshan Pattnaik on the eve of World Water Day, at the Bay of Bengal’s eastern coast beach at Puri, some 65 kms from Bhubaneswar, India.
World Water Day is celebrated around the globe on 22 March as a means of focusing attention on the importance of freshwater and advocating for the sustainable management of freshwater resources.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Sand Sculpture Depicting Drowned Syrian Boy Aylan Kurdi
- Remembering 9-11: Indian Artist Creates World Trade Center Sand Sculpture To Pay Tribute To The Victims
- Nawaz Sharif & Narendar Modi Sand Sculpture
- Osama Bin Laden & Moammar Gadhafi Sand Sculptures
- One Hump or Two?
- Calling All Hands
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.