Young Boy Feeds Starving Stray Dogs in His Spare Time
A young boy used to carry a backpack and go to daily walks but his father left stunned when he discovered where his young son was going. One day he decided to follow him and and found that the young son stopped on the side of the road, looks like waiting for someone, and moments later a group of starving stray dogs came towards him.
Finally the mystery solved when the sold told him that he had been taking the trips to feed the dogs, who appear to be infected with mange, a skin disease caused by parasitic mites.
He explained, “I am embarrassed to say I was pretty disgusted. But my son changed my perspective entirely. He doesn’t have my prejudice and paranoia I guess. I was blown away when I saw that little zombie pup do a hi-five again and again.”
The proud father now supplies the dog food for his son and hopes to treat the stray dogs for their skin condition and eventually re-home them. He added his son, who has been taking precautions to disinfect himself after interacting with the strays, has ambitions to open his own animal shelter.
Someone apparently taught him how to hi-five. If you extend your palm, he responds.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Tiny Puppies Hanging In Socks
- 5 Photos That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Pet Dogs Ride Motorcycle With Owner In Indonesia