Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower
Six beautiful butterflies making amazing formation that looks like petals. The incredible image was captured by Italian photographer Mauro Maione.
He waited hours for the right moment to snap away. The butterflies landed on flower to drink from its nectar.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
- Thousand of People Forming Living Rosebud
- Bird Illustrations Made Out of Flower Petals
- Giant Portrait Made with More Than 7,000 Flowers
- Starlings Formed A Giant Bird Shape
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.