Japanese photographer Tsuyoshi Ozawa taken photographs of women holding “vegetable guns”. The guns as the name shows are made out of vegetables and other ingredients. The photos taken in various countries around Asia, America, Europe and Africa.
According to Tsuyoshi Ozawa, “This often-humorous ‘disarmament’ process not only helps build communication with people around the world but also serves as an introduction to various different food cultures.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Fruits And Vegetables Skateboard Through Kitchen
- Beautiful Living Tomato Ripeness Chart
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Gun Fanatic Creates .44 Magnum Revolver-Shaped Mailbox
- Potatoes Walkout: Urban Food Art Installations by Peter Pink
- World’s Biggest Revolver
- Record Breaking Giant Vegetables
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.