Anti-McDonald’s Street Art
Anti-McDonald’s street art found just 10 feet from the McDonald’s restaurant in Paris. The picture posted to Reddit but no information available about the artist.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Popeye Spinach Tree
- Chalk-Drawn Adventures of Sluggo by David Zinn
- Train Tracks Graffiti Art by Portuguese Artist Artur Bordalo
- Everyday Objects Turned into Humorous Illustrations
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
- Beautiful Sand Paintings On The Streets of New York
- Japanese Manhole Cover Art
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.