Celebrate Separation with Novelty Divorce Cakes
Baker Fay Millar has started making divorce cakes to meet the demand for the growing trend of break-up parties. She says that inquiries about her cakes come mainly from ex-wives who want a cake as part of a celebratory divorce party.
Most of Fay’s quirky designs are based on wedding cakes, with warring bride and groom edible figurines featured on them. Fay, a mum-of-two from Brighton, Sussex, stressed the cakes are not meant to be spiteful but are fun and celebratory.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Dissected Cake: Decorated Cake With an Anatomical Interior of Bones & Organs
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.