Artist Whatshisname created these two pooping dogs lamps and named them Good Boy and Good Puppy. Designed for the Art Below exhibition in London, they were ultimately banned for being “too offensive”. To turn the lamp on and off you actually have to step on a turd.
You can actually buy these lamps, but they cost around 2,500 pounds, or around 3,850 dollars. If you’d like to add this banned poop lamp to your home, head on over to Whatshisname’s website and send email regarding a purchase.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Folded Aluminum Lamps
- Long Shadows Of Woman & Her Dog On Street
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Incredibly Talented Dog Trains & Rides Horses
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.