Arizona-based plants lover Kathey Klein is known for the gorgeous flower circles she creates with vibrant colors and careful placement of every leaf and then leaves them where they were created as a gift to whoever discovers them. She calls these beautiful flower circles “danmalas”.
Her artwork reminds me of the Exploded Flowers by Fong Qi Wei.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Tear Gas Grenades
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.