Bizarre Indian Govardhan Puja Festival
Hindu devotees lie on the ground in front of running cows as part of a ritual during the Govardhan Puja festival in Dhar, India. Hindus believe that Lord Krishna lifted Govardhan Mountain on this day to save the villagers from excessive rains.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Fish Dressed Up As Bride & Groom In Bengali Gaye Holud Wedding Ritual
- Another Bizarre Ritual of Crawling Under A Cow During Diwali Festival In Nepal
- Indian Teenage Girl Marries A Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit
- Bizarre Hindu Prayer For Rain In Ahmadabad, India
- Snake Bathing with Milk in Nag Panchami Festival, India
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- One Hump or Two?