White Bones Painted on Black German Shepherd Dog
Reddit user brynmarele painted this sold black German Shepherd with non-toxic face paint using two different brushes. “Her name is Nixe! It only took me about 20-30 minutes to paint and I sort of worked on her with she was occupied chewing on a bone.”
Nixe is getting training to be a Search & Rescue dog. Also check how white bones painted on black horse for Halloween.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Tiny Puppies Hanging In Socks
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Pet Dogs Ride Motorcycle With Owner In Indonesia
- Every Christmas, This Photographer Turns His Dog Into Different Animals
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.