Vietnam’s Motorbikes Carry Incredible Loads of Stuff
“Bikes of Burden” is the series of photographs by Hans Kemp showing the motorbikes carrying incredible loads of stuff. Because of high population, narrow streets and a tradition of shopping locally have made motorbikes the preferred way to transport just about anything.
“I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was an incessant stream of motorbikes on the road in front of me. There were entire families on a bike, guys in suits, girls dolled up. I stood there mesmerized, intoxicated by this all-permeating scent of petrol mixed with perfume, sound, color, and motion. There was an incredible vibrancy to it all,”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 10 Examples of Extreme Transportation – Part 2
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- Tree Frogs Hopped Onto A Toy Vespa
- Pet Dogs Ride Motorcycle With Owner In Indonesia
- Indian Man Performs Yoga Poses On Speeding Motorbike
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- Drunk Guy’s Friends Made Sand Bike For His Buddy
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.