Realistic Drawings Created with Ballpoint Pens
Using just eight different colored ballpoint pens, artist Samuel Silva creates incredibly photo-realistic portraits of people, animals and landscapes. It can take up to 50 hours to finish the ballpoint drawings.
He writes on his page on Deviantart,
I started drawing and developing my own style of ballpoint pen drawing back when I was in school, in simple classroom sketches in the back of my exercise books. I never imagined there were so many brilliantly masterful ballpoint artists out there.
Ballpoint pen is not my only medium, it’s just the one I’m currently trying to master. At this point in my life I’m fairly proficient with chalk, pencil, color pencil, pastels, oils and acrylics. Maybe one day I’ll create an account just to share those.
This “Angry Tiger” photo took approximately 50 hours to complete.
This “Afghan Girl” ballpoint drawing took 120 hours across 40 days to complete.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Stunning Ballpoint Pen Drawings by Toni Efer
- Stunning Photo-realistic Drawings on Wooden Boards
- Hyper Realistic Pen Behind Ear Tattoo
- Amazing Photo-Realistic Pencil Drawings
- Stunning 10ft Drawings Created with Ballpoint Pen
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life