German artist Bartek Elsner beautifully creates everyday objects with cardboard in his spare time. His motto is “Think about the box, not beyond it”. His amzing cardboard creations include surveillance camera, VHS cassette, tree, fireplace and many more. One of his larger-than-life cardboard structure is the giant Ghetto blaster made for the International Radio Festival 2012.
Cardboard VHS Cassette
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Elephant Steals Camera & Uses Its Trunk To Take Selfie
- Single Picture Explains How Aperture, Shutter Speed, And ISO Work In Photography
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.