Upside Down Ford Truck Built From Parts of Two Separate Vehicles
Rick Sullivan drives his upside down truck with his dog Murray in Clinton, Illinois. Rick spent six months and $6,000 building the topsy-turvy truck from the parts of two separate vehicles. The road-legal car is created from a 1991 Ford Ranger pickup truck with a 1995 F-150 pickup truck body placed over the top – upside down.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Car-Shaped Formation of Kites
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
- Cessna Light Aircraft Converted Into A Car
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.