Crash Victims Survive After Car is Crushed Flat By Lorry’s Shipping Container
Firefighters were amazed to discover that despite the vehicle being crushed into a barely recognizable shape, a man and a woman were somehow still alive and calling for help.
The shocking accident took place in Quingdao in eastern China’s Shandong province when a shipping container toppled over, shedding its load on to the car containing the two man and woman. Firefighters arrived the scene and were expecting nobody could have survived the shocking accident, but they heard a woman calling for help from within the twisted metal.
A stunning rescue operation involving a 100 tonne crane then got underway, and it was discovered the couple had only 60cm of space remaining inside their crushed car.
Incredibly the woman was easily pulled out the wreckage with little more than cuts and bruises, although she was subsequently taken to hospital to be treated for shock.
The man traveling with her was in a more serious condition and needed to be cut free from the crushed vehicle, but he too is expected to make a full recovery. (via: dailymail)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chinese Farmer Built Homemade Replica of Lamborghini Aventador For His Grandson
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Infant-care Training Course
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung