Self-taught artist Nino Orlandi creates some amazingly realistic artwork with his wood carving techniques. This Italian artist has been passionate about sculpture and, although he had to put it aside for many years, he has spent the past 13 years dedicated to his passion for the art form.
His books titled The Book of Life, The Magic Mountain, and The Book of Dreams show immense talent with great detail artwork. Keep updated about his artwork by following him on his Facebook page.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- People Blend Themselves in with Book Covers – Part 2
- Stunning Photo-realistic Drawings on Wooden Boards
- World’s Longest Wooden Sculpture Completed In Four Years
- Volkswagen Beetle Made Out of 50,000 Pieces of Wood
- People Creatively Blend Themselves in with Book Covers
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.