Stunning Fashion Illustrations Completes with Everyday Objects by Edgar Artis
But look closer, and you’ll see that the real world is very much part of the dresses he’s created. That’s because his dresses are actually windows, and the patterns you’re seeing are the views beyond!
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 4-Year-Old Girl Creates Fashionable Dresses Out of Paper
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Paper-cut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala – Part 2
- Amazing Papercut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.