Lily Allen Portrait Made of 1800 Real Lilies
The extraordinary portrait of singer Lily Allen is made of 1800 Asiatic lilies. The team of 6 flower experts spent nine hours arranging the blooms and made this amazing 6×10 feet portrait to celebrate the star’s wedding.
Hannah Martin, wedding and events manager for McQueens, commented: ‘This delicate pop art inspired ‘lily portrait’ was created to celebrate her life and her future happiness with her new husband.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creative Portraits Made of Fruits, Vegetables & Flowers
- Giant Portrait Created with 9,217 Wine Corks
- Mother-in-Law Recreated with Huge Toast Portrait by Laura Hadland
- 3 Children’s Portrait Created with Over 5,000 Poppies
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.