“This is a project about brands – the great brands of the modern world – which have build quite a history for themselves as the years went by,” says Stefan Asafti, a graphic designer from Romania.
“I have switched the slogans of the brands amongst themselves, the goal of this being to give them further meaning and to create a sort of a confusion. It is surprising how logos can influence other logos. The truth is that each pair of rivals has something in common, that something which has helped them to build one identity upon the other, this way becoming the biggest brands.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- “I Think Different” – Tribute To Apple By Victor Hertz
- Harvest Mouse Takes Daytime Nap Into Hanging Apple
- 10 Amazing Design Freebies From DealFuel.com
- Creative Casino Logos For Your Inspiration
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- Apple Shape Found On Apple
- Rare Half Green & Half Red Apple Found in Kingston
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.