Most Stunning Ad For Funeral Home Services
The March 11th earthquake and tsunami had a traumatic effect on Japan. Issues of life and death, hope and despair, beauty and tragedy became an all too real part of people’s everyday lives. So when Tokyo-based ad agency I&S BBDO was approached by Nishinihon Tenrei to create an unconventional ad for funeral services, it understandably posed several challenges.
Funerals in Japan are traditionally black and white affairs. Breaking these codes are often considered taboo. To bend the tradition without being seen as disrespectful the ad agency came up with a life-size human skeleton made of pressed flowers. Now everyone could see that this funeral home offers something more than just a black and white ceremony. You can see it in even higher resolution here.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Animal Skeleton Sculptures Decorated with Flowers
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Tear Gas Grenades
- Cool & Creative Bed Cover Designs For Your Inspiration
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.