Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
To promote the launch of tiny coke cans, Coca-Cola installed a series of miniature kiosks throughout five different major cities in Germany with the message, “It’s the little things in life that make us happy.”
They even had a pint-size vending machine. The kiosks sold an average of 380 mini cans per day, which Ogilvy says is 278 percent more than a typical Coke vending machine.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.