Potatoes Walkout: Urban Food Art Installations by Peter Pink
German artist, entertainer and self-described “nonsense maker” Peter Pink has created a series of unusual and hilarious sculptures using sunglasses-wearing potatoes and cucumbers.
The sunglasses-wearing vegetables are positioned throughout various public spaces and venues demanding an audience reaction. He setup the potatoes and cucumbers in situations like they are enjoying weather by sunbathing, protesting outside a McDonalds restaurant and fighting with gourds. (via)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Barack Obama And Vladimir Putin Images on Potatoes
- Funny Food Art Using Potatoes
- Amazing Landscapes Made of Food
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.