Superheroes don’t get paid for saving the world and beside that they are just like us, they do need money for living, food, daily needs. Most importantly the expensive things are their beautiful costumes. Artist Flyingmouse365 illustrates how these superheroes get a part-time job for their living with their very unique abilities.
Saving the world is great, everybody likes you and you get tons of media exposure, but saving the world doesn’t pay the bills and in the new designs of flyingmouse365 he is trying to imagine what part-time jobs superheroes had to take on when stuck with money.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Harvest Mouse Takes Daytime Nap Into Hanging Apple
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Creative Piece of Shit?
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Funny Reactions To The Exploding Samsung Note 7
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.