To convey the message “No need to be afraid of the dentist – with Colgate Smiles kids’ toothbrushes” the advertising agency Jung von Matt, Germany came up with the idea to use funny comic-style mouths on the masks. This lightens up a visit to the dentist for the kids and everyone else too.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Animal Ski Masks – Coolest Winter Gear
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
Comments are closed.