LEGO Aquatic Centre re-created with thousands of LEGO bricks by Gary Davis to celebrate the start of 2012 Olympic Games. LEGO Aquatic Centre is currently on display at the Stratford LEGO store, next to the London 2012 Olympics park.
If you’re also LEGO fan you can buy Team GB Olympics Minifigures and get creative.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- LEGO Travellers: Adventurous LEGO Couple Travel The Globe Taking Stunning Photos
- People Sitting In The Formation To The Words “Thank You”
- 10 Incredible Sochi Olympic Skeleton Helmets
- Jeff Friesen’s 50 States of LEGO
- Headless Gymnasts
- 15 Incredible Examples of Lego Creations
- The World’s First Lego Colosseum
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.