Day of the Dead or skull festival is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico and around the world. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died.
Followers believe skulls have miraculous powers. According to believers skulls grant them favors – from finding a job to helping their favorite soccer team win.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Bizarre Baby Goat Drowning Ritual in Nepal
- Mysterious Shadow of a Hanging Man Appears At Road Junction Known As “Dead Man’s Cross”
- World Artists Pay Tribute To Syrian Boy Who Drowned Off Turkey Coast
- Gadhimai Festival Nepal: 300,000 Animals Killed To Bring Worshipers Good Luck
- Fish Dressed Up As Bride & Groom In Bengali Gaye Holud Wedding Ritual
- Another Bizarre Ritual of Crawling Under A Cow During Diwali Festival In Nepal
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.