The First Ever Hello Kitty-Themed Express Train Launched In Taiwan
Lucky fans of Hello Kitty were among the first to ride a train themed after the iconic fictional character on its inaugural run in Taiwan. The Hello Kitty-themed Taroko Express train, the first in Taiwan, set off from the Shulin train station and will travel to Taitung on the east coast route.
The Taiwan Railway Administration, which will introduce Hello Kitty merchandise, said it plans to adds more themed trains to its fleet. Japanese cartoon company Sanrio designed a special Kitty character, clad in a captain’s hat and uniform, to serve as train master.
A performer dressed as a Hello Kitty poses next to Hello Kitty-themed Taroko Express train in Taipei, Taiwan.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Hello-Kitty Obsession: Natasha Goldsworth Spent Over £50,000 Collecting Hello-Kitty Items
- Train Tracks Graffiti Art by Portuguese Artist Artur Bordalo
- Crazy Yet Inspiring Hello Kitty Tattoos
- Modern Toilet Restaurant in Taiwan
- Miniature Trains Deliver Drinks & Desserts in Restaurant
- The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.