3-Year Old Chinese Girl’s Feet Won’t Stop Growing
In the young age when kids just run here and there, for this three-year-old Chinese girl Yu Yu every step she takes is painful because she is suffering from an undiagnosed condition causes her feet to grow at an extremely fast rate.
The youngster is forced to walk barefoot as her poverty-stricken family are unable to afford shoes big enough for her. To raise funds to take her to Beijing and ask for help with her medical condition, her family is struggling and collecting money by selling several pigs.
Giant feet of Yu Yu make every step of her very painful
An X-ray image of Yu Yu’s feet which are growing at a rapid rate.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Chinese Man Huang Chuncai Had World’s Biggest Facial Tumor of 25kg
- Indian Man Performs Yoga Poses On Speeding Motorbike
- Hello-Kitty Obsession: Natasha Goldsworth Spent Over £50,000 Collecting Hello-Kitty Items
- Indian Teenage Girl Marries A Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- World’s Largest Tumor Removed From Man’s Back in China
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.