Human-Shaped Orchid Flowers Couple
Biologist and nature photographer, Ana Retamero, captured amazing human-shaped flowers couple.
“These two little men are actually Orchid flowers”, said Ana. After taking some photos of the whole plant and individual flowers, I began to explore more details until I found these two little men corollas like two proud walking, arm in arm.
I composed the image with them in the center, surrounded by flowers that created a framework of ghostly figures, flying around the couple.
Related: Creative Ikebana Art By Elsa Mora
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Tear Gas Grenades
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.